|1013 McKenzie Road
Canada V9R 6R4
|CISS ISBN Publisher Prefix
|US/CA Joint Certification||0047388|
Diane Babcock has a multi-faceted talent pool the desktop publishing arena to include writing & rewriting copy, editing, designing over 30 reference guides (infoflip publication format) and originating the webflip to a career that spans decades.
Her extensive repertoire comprises ISO work procedures, Mack truck warranty writing, financial notes, news/press releases, letters to shareholders, web articles/content and poetry.
Diane also has an extensive background in Office Management and Bookkeeping for a diverse range of industries from heavy equipment to publicly traded gold and diamond mining. She has an innate ability when it comes to organizing anything, especially information and is an expert when extreme editing is required for size and space.
With such diverse degrees of skills, one can only offer the kind of service that says communication is unlimited.
Summary of Qualifications
- computer experience starting with DOS and less powerful desktop publishing and bookkeeping software.
- bookkeeping including financial statements and multiple integrated companies.
- writing and design including ISO work procedures, web design, and marketing.
- office administrator and accounts receivable collections
- creative writing: poetry, greeting cards, eulogies, inspirational and on request
- technical & instructional writing: operating procedures, pocket guides
- informational writing: newsletters, web content, articles